Fall Festival is OCTOBER 6th!
Our annual fall festival is around the corner and we have a lot of great things planned for this fun event! New to the event will be AMAZING silent auction items, a magic show and more!
Please mark your calendars ( note-this is a date change) and plan on joining the fun! To make it a success, we need a few folks to help coordinate the following:
- Games (organizing materials and prizes, repairs if needed, ordering supplies if needed, preparing for actual event, etc).
- Silent Auction (items have been procured, just need to be prepared for the actual event, etc).
If you are interested or would like to know more, please contact Erin Roberts or Stephanie Jones at email@example.com.
Fall Festival Advance Ticket Sales Now Available
Now you can buy tickets online! Fill out the form below and pay!
The Attendance Area Committee has given their recommendations to the Superintendent. These recommendations and the redistricting process can be reviewed by the public at the Fall Regional Open House or seen online at http://www.hcpss.org/school-planning/aac-process/#aug22.
- Wednesday, Sept. 13, 7:30 - 9:00 p.m., Howard High School
Community members are invited to submit feedback on the original plan proposed in the 2017 Feasibility Study and/or on the Attendance Area Committee (AAC) recommendation. To submit feedback:
- Complete an online Feedback Survey by September 22, 2017.
- Submit feedback at the computer stations at either Open House.
- Testify at a Board of Education Public Hearing on Thursday, October 26, at 7 p.m. or Tuesday, November 7, at 7 p.m. No testimony will be taken at the Open Houses.
For additional information, contact the Office of School Planning at 410-313-1554 or firstname.lastname@example.org.